General rental info-
- We recommend to pre book 2-3 weeks prior to your arrival epecially in the summer season when weeks book out.
- The maximum duration for a 1 week rental = Fri-Fri, Sat-Sat, Sun-Sun, etc. Additional days will be charged accordingly ( Please book over the phone) Two week rentals are available to book online, available in the scroll down menu per item * Please note: we do not have a calender "block out" platform. Booked out items and weeks will be noted on the website or on the online store ** There is no delivery or pick ups on Wednesdays**
- All pre booked orders are delivered on your check in day up until 8 pm, and picked up on your check out day, unless otherwise arranged. Please have gear locked up and ready to be picked up by 6 am. Late orders are accepted, however, depending on the time that they are ordered, we may not be able to deliver on your check in day (but we always do our best!) and may be delivered the following day. - If you are already here in high season, we cannot promise equipment availability so, please call the shop to place your order.
- All bikes come with a combination lock. Kids bikes ( 16" and 20") and the adult bike with a child seat include a childs helmet, or you may bring your own. Adult bikes do not come with helmets, but they are available to rent for $5.00. - Due to liability issues, personal bike accessories ie : personal child seats, carts, trailers, etc, may not be attatched to our bikes
- NC law states children under 16 must wear a helmet. -Please do not ride the bikes on the beach. Please lock up your equipment with the lock that is provided. Watersports info: - Please use the lock included with your order. Please wear your life jackets, and be aware of marine weather conditions, as they can change quickly - Paddleboard rentals includes a paddle and a life jacket - DO NOT ride SUP's onto the shore if you are paddling in the ocean. It can cause the fin to break ($25) or more- a broken board ( $$$) - All kayaks include 1 vest and 1 paddle per person per boat. Back rests are included in the rental price. When paddling in the ocean, please exercise caution when entering and exiting the boat in the surf
Online check out info
-To checkout, please click on the "Pay with PayPal" button:To pay with PayPal enter your PayPal account informationTo pay with a credit card, enter an email address, and click on "Create an Account"
This will take you to a "PayPal Guest Checkout" page where you may checkout with a credit card.* Make sure to enter your home billing address NOT OBX delivery address on the PayPal form. You will not create an actual PayPal account unless you check the "Save your payment info and create a PayPal account" box
I , for myself and any minor child for which I am parent, legal guardian or otherwise responsible, release the bicycle shop, agents, and employees from any liability for damage, or injury to myself or any person or property resulting from negligence, adjustment, selection and use of this equipment. I, understanding the inherent risk involved in using this equipment, accept the full responsibility for any and all damage or injury which may result. ***I accept for use, as is, the equipment in good condition and accept the full responsibility for care of equipment while in my possession. I will be responsible for the prompt replacement at full retail value of all rental equipment not returned or damaged, or stolen , other than reasonable wear and tear, which results from the use of this equipment *** I agree to return rental equipment by the agreed date in clean condition to avoid additional charges.All instructions on the use of rental equipment have been made clear to me and I understand the function of the equipment. I will use the locks that are provided with the equipment.* Renter must be 18 years of age or older I accept the terms of this agreement and responsibility for the above charges.
Cancellation/ refund policy
- For general cancellation, you can cancel up to 2 days before your scheduled delivery ( a week's notice is preferable). You will receive the full refund of your equipment order, minus a 5% cancellation fee. Refunds will be given through PayPal, Visa or MC, or issued by check depending on the original payment. You may also use your order for credit towards another booking. - We do not offer refunds for bad weather - We do not offer refunds for equipment that has already been delivered. - Hurricane Policy- In the event of a mandatory evacuation, ALL equipment must be returned to the shop / picked up. There are no exceptions! We will call you or notify you by text to make arrangements for returns or pick ups. - Hurricane refunds- In the event that you need to evacuate, we will offer partial refunds based on the days that the rentals were used. Refunds will be given through PayPal, Visa or MC, a written check, or credit to use toward a future order.